Saturday, March 25, 2017

Emerald Post Update

So far I've dispatched 4 months of Emerald Post and it has been a thrill to send the fruits of my Celtic inspirations to people near and far. Over at Emerald Post Blog I chronicle each month's post and its contents after I've sent them out (so I don't spoil the surprise of my recipients). In case you have wondered just what is in an Emerald Post, check out the past contents below. You can also click on the link in the captions to learn more. Emerald Post also introduced the Celtic Portal Collection of 8 Postcards and will soon offer a set of Mini Notecards. I'd also like to remind you that if you miss out on a month of Emerald Post, you can often grab a piece from past months individually if I have them leftover, such as my Dublin Icons Watercolor, Glendalough Blockprint, as well as March's 40 Shades of Green Butterfly.  

Today it is incredibly overcast and rainy which reminds me of my trips to Celtic lands (namely Scotland where it rained at least a bit for 14 days straight!). So it seems a good day to put The Chieftains on the stereo and brainstorm for the coming months' Emerald Posts.

March Emerald Post

http://emerald-post.blogspot.com/2017/02/inside-february-emerald-post.html
February Emerald Post

http://emerald-post.blogspot.com/2017/02/inside-january-emerald-post.html
January Emerald Post

http://emerald-post.blogspot.com/2017/01/yuletide-contents.html
December Yuletide Emerald Post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a really neat idea.